Our Bulloch County GOP headquarters are currently located in Unit 3 at 24 Joe Kennedy Boulevard in Statesboro, Georgia. We are located behind Ogeechee Technical College and close to Lewis Color.
2023-25 COUNTY COMMITTEE
John Adan, Fair Precinct
Lynn Batten, 1st Vice Chair
Eric Cumbee, District Executive Committee
Reid Derr, Immediate Past Chair
Lorie Franklin, Stilson Precinct
Becky Futch, Blitch Precinct
Sammy Kicklighter, 2nd Vice Chair
Wendy Kicklighter, Nevils Precinct
Christine Lemon, District Executive Committee
Lawerence Lundy, Chair Appointment
Greg McGahee, Leefield Precinct
Blake McMillan, Brooklet Precinct
Shannon Middleton, Emit Precinct
Cassandra Mikell, Treasurer
Allen Muldrew, Pittman Park Precinct
Ginger Nevil, Chair Appointment
Joan Price-Adan, Chair Appointment
Ryan Purvis, State Committee
Lawton Sack, Chair
Henry Smith, Bay Precinct
Phyllis Smith, Church Precinct
Kevin Strickland, Portal Precinct
Justin Thompson, Hagin Precinct
Sarah Thompson, Secretary
Scott Webb, Statesboro Precinct
BULLOCH COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY RULES – 2023-25
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- WE BELIEVE in and support the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
- WE BELIEVE in maintaining a strong national defense and securing our borders by enforcing all immigration laws.
- WE BELIEVE in smaller limited government and a balanced budget at all levels of government.
- WE BELIEVE in a free market economy that creates sustainable jobs.
- WE BELIEVE in fair taxation for all.
- WE BELIEVE in the right to life, that life begins at conception, and that all life is valued regardless of mental or physical ability.
- WE BELIEVE that marriage is a union between one man and one woman.
- WE BELIEVE in the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
- WE BELIEVE in freedom of religion, that Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.
- WE BELIEVE in state rights, that the powers not delegated to or prohibited by the U.S. Constitution are reserved for the states.